Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Goodbye....For Now

This semester was very rewarding in the end. I have learned a lot from EDM 310. The projects we completed in this class were fun AND I am going to be able to use them in the classroom later on when I begin teaching. I have actually spoken to a few teachers that I work with and we are going to try and start student blogs next year. I think it will not only give the classroom teachers a chance to "involve parents" but also give the students a chance to show off their work and be proud of what they have accomplished.

I thank you, Dr. Strange and Mr. Tashbin for giving me the opportunity to further my knowledge in technology and better myself. The world is becoming technologically dependent and I believe that I am on the right track in "keeping up!" Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment