Sunday, April 4, 2010

Comments for Kids and Classmates Week 12

Comments for Kids: http://pesyear1.blogspot.com/
Izac: I commented: Hi Izac, my name is Leigh Ankersen and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. This is a beautiful picture of a zebra. I knew exactly what I was looking at before I even read the description below the picture. Great job!

I noticed on the spreadsheet that Dr. Strange assigned one student to "class A" on the list. I went ahead and posted to both student 1, Izac, and student 2, Henry.

Henry: I commented: Hi Henry! My name is Leigh Ankersen and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I love your snail. You are a very good artist. Snails are hard to draw and I think you did an awesome job. Great work!!!

March postings:
Judah: I commented: Hi Judah! My name is Leigh Ankersen and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love your giraffe. You are a great artist and you should be proud of your work! Great job!

Maurice: I commented: Hi Maurice! My name is Leigh Ankersen and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I think you did a great job on your lion. I knew exactly what it was before I read the description. You should be proud of your artwork. Great job!


Comments for Classmates:
David McDonald

I commented: I have to agree with you. I attended South Alabama 12 years ago for the first time. I was excited to come back to school to attain my degree in Education thinking things would be a little different this time...more interesting? NO! There has been no change in the presentation of material. This class is the FIRST class I have had hands on interaction with the work assigned. I think schooling needs to be overhauled and make it worth your time and money to attend and actually leave having real knowledge of things.

Rachel Hernandez
Nothing to comment on. Blog post for Morgan Bayda not done.



No comments:

Post a Comment