Sunday, April 11, 2010

Comments for Kids and Classmates

Comments for Kids: http://pesscribes.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html
I commented: Hi! My name is Leigh Ankersen and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. You sound like you really had fun making butter. Homemade butter on fresh bread sounds yummy!

Comments for Classmates:
Matthew McGhee
I commented: I have to agree with Heather. Here we are looking at a small child that is using technology and enjoying sharing her thoughts with the world and there are adults that don't even know how to use a digital camera. AMAZING!

Jessica Purvis
I commented: I cannot believe that a small child is more in tune with technology and willing to share her thoughts with the world while there are still adults out there that have no interest in even attempting to learn how to use a computer. Hopefully this child will encourage others to follow in her footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment