Sunday, April 18, 2010

Comments for Classmates: April 18, 2010

Brittani Milligan
I commented: I couldn't agree with you more. The school system definitely needs an "upgrade." As for the PS22 video, I loved it! Those children really put their hearts and souls into singing that song and for Stevie Nicks to be touched by them singing her song says a lot! Great post!

Brittany South
I commented: I couldn't agree with you more. There are teachers out there that really need to re-evaluate their teaching styles and accept change. I think the students are the ones suffering when a teacher refuses to change and adapt to new ideas. As for the PS22 video, I loved it! Those children really put their hearts and souls into singing that song and for Stevie Nicks to be touched by them singing her song says a lot! Great post!

Kelly McKinnell
I commented: I loved the PS22 video. Those children had their hearts and souls singing that song. It really touched me to see so much emotion in their faces! Even Stevie Nicks was touched by their song! Great post!

Deborah Snowden
I commented: I agree totally with you about teachers needing to change. The only people that are suffering from teacher unwilling to adapt to change is their students. Teachers should be lifelong learners and willing to make changes when necessary, especially when it comes to teaching practices! The PS22 video was amazing! I was very touched to see so much emotion in the children's faces while singing that song. I watched it 3 times that night! :) Great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment