Monday, March 1, 2010

Comments for Kids/ Classmates Week 8

Comments for Kids:
I visited http://mrsshetler.edublogs.org/2010/01/21/a-day-full-of-rain-byalaska-alyssa
I commented: Hi Alyssa! My name is Leigh Ankersen and I am a EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your poem. I felt like I was sitting in your classroom at Borman Middle School with you! Very descriptive….Loved it!

Comments for Classmates:
Carl Herring
I commented: It is crazy how things used to be done by hand and now everything is done by computer! Even classes are being held via iPhone! I really enjoyed the video by Michael Wesch too. He made a lot of good points and I have to agree with the whole American Idol fad!

Jessica L. Ferris
I commented: I would have to agree with you on the fact that it is the teachers duty to ensure that students are learning and using all information acquired from class and technology..but are they willing to use it and are they successful at it. Teachers are key to ensuring that students are getting the maximum benefit out of their lessons.

Comments for Teachers
Larry Ferlazzo
I found these sites very helpful. I believe these would be an awesome tool to use in the classroom when learning about habitats and animals or different species. I have to agree that "Who Pooped?" is pretty gross just thinking about it. I haven't checked it out, but I will leave it at the title alone...GROSS! ;)
However, ROAR, the game is an excellent learning game to use. Not only will I be able to teach my students a science lesson about animals and their habitats, BUT I will also be able to get a little language arts and grammar in too! Thanks for sharing!




No comments:

Post a Comment