Monday, March 8, 2010

Comments for Kids/Classmates/Teachers

Comments for Kids:
St. Pius X Room 6: Anastasia
I commented: Hi Anastasia, my name is Leigh Ankersen and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I really enjoyed reading your post about your first day of school. I could remember how I felt on the first day of school when I was younger. It brought back some wonderful memories. Very descriptive and well written.

Comments for Classmates:
Timothy Mai
I commented: I too was very moved by Randy Paush's final lecture. I found it amazing he could be so upbeat and uplifting when dealing with this time in his life. I enjoyed listening to him talk and he had excellent points about pushing students forward to do better and the "brick walls" you will encounter on tasks. I learned a lot from Mr. Pausch and will take what he said and his pointers and use them to the max! Great post...I enjoyed reading it.

Tashley Gaines
There was nothing posted since February 9, 2010.

Comments for Teachers:
Larry Ferlazzo
"The Importance of Good Endings"
I commented: I loved this post! I believe it is very important for the "remembering self" to have a more positive experience than the "experiencing self" because as you said you are more apt to remember a positive or good experience if the ending is positive! This was a wonderful point that I have never thought about before but it makes perfect sense....THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment