Monday, March 29, 2010

Larry Ferlazzo- Comments for Teachers

Comments for Teachers: I visited Larry Ferlazzo's blog

2/28/2010 "Should Have, Could Have: What Parents Regret About High School" I commented: I only wish I had had a teacher that gave me this questionnaire. I do think back about things I could have done better or differently in high school. This would have given me a chance to step back and take a look at what I could change when I was in high school instead of wishing I had done things differently in some areas (12 years later!). Great tool for teachers! Thanks!

3/1/2010
I found these sites very helpful. I believe these would be an awesome tool to use in the classroom when learning about habitats and animals or different species. I have to agree that "Who Pooped?" is pretty gross just thinking about it. I haven't checked it out, but I will leave it at the title alone...GROSS! ;)
However, ROAR, the game is an excellent learning game to use. Not only will I be able to teach my students a science lesson about animals and their habitats, BUT I will also be able to get a little language arts and grammar in too! Thanks for sharing!


3/8/2010
"The Importance of Good Endings"
I commented: I loved this post! I believe it is very important for the "remembering self" to have a more positive experience than the "experiencing self" because as you said you are more apt to remember a positive or good experience if the ending is positive! This was a wonderful point that I have never thought about before but it makes perfect sense....THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment