Sunday, February 28, 2010

Comments for Teachers/ Kids/ Classmates Week 7

Comments for Teachers: I visited http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2010/02/28/should-have-could-have-what-parents-regret-about-high-school
I commented: I only wish I had had a teacher that gave me this questionnaire. I do think back about things I could have done better or differently in high school. This would have given me a chance to step back and take a look at what I could change when I was in high school instead of wishing I had done things differently in some areas (12 years later!). Great tool for teachers! Thanks!

Comments for Kids: I visited http://melvilleroom8.blogspot.com/
I commented: Hi class! My name is Leigh Ankersen and I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Your Mihi's were very interesting! I have never heard of one and I have been in school for a very long time. It was neat trying to notice words in your presentations. I did catch "principal" once I think. You were great!!!

Comments for Classmates: I visited:
Haley Green (Class A)
I commented: I really enjoyed Dr. Christie's site too. She has a lot of useful links and materials available. The iTunes U is pretty neat! I would have never thought that you could "attend school" via your iPhone...what's next? Great post!

Brittany Ellison (Class C)
I really enjoyed Dr. Christie's site too. She has a lot of useful links and materials available. The iTunes U is pretty neat! I would have never thought that you could "attend school" via your iPhone...what's next? Great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment