Sunday, February 28, 2010

My PLN this far....

I have been working on my PLN since the beginning of the semester. It is difficult to find things that I think are important enough and interesting enough to add as part of my PLN. I have the following as part of my PLN:
1. I am on Twitter and Facebook
2. I am a subscriber to the following podcasts:
EdTech Weekly
SmartBoard Lessons
3. I am a follower of the following blogs:
At the Teacher's Desk

I will continue to look for things to add to my PLN throughout the semester.

2 comments:

  1. I think that what you do have so far are great things to have in your PLN. You should definitely check out the school you are going to teach at or already are teaching at and keep in touch with other teachers. That way you can bounce off ideas and lesson plans or if you have questions they can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear those teachers that post to At the Teacher's Desk are pretty smart ;)

    ReplyDelete